Wednesday, May 30, 2012

That thing we do... {& why others love it}

...helping models gain the perspective they need to successfully move forward in this industry. I love this thing we do. And I love knowing that our aspiring models love it too. Here's a little bit of what they thought from our workshop last night: "I learned so much in just two hours - from how to get started to what types of modeling work I can try for. [Plus] how to tell if an agency is legitimate to staying positive if I don't get a role. I'm all ready to get my modeling career started!" - Amy S. "Shannon was fantastic. You can tell she really wants to help people and she's very enthusiastic. The workshop is packed with helpful information. I'd recommend it to anyone who's interested in learning more about the modeling industry." ~Jill T. Interested in a workshop for yourself? - or your child? We don't have any upcoming dates due to some other projects, but do be in touch! We'd be happy to book a one-on-one consultation for you or set up a group event if you have several people interested in participating. Until we meet - I hope you love that thing you do!

No comments: